Introducing your Legal Concierge.
Providing fixed price legal and HR services when you need them
Avoid expensive, unpredictable hourly rates from traditional law firms & solve your everyday legal and HR queries in-house.
Seven Legal rebalances your legal and HR spend with advisors working in and alongside your business, on a fixed monthly fee.
- Single point contact for your company on all legal and HR matters gives you the peace of mind of in-house expertise. Available on the phone, in your office or at your meetings.
- Experienced lawyers and HR advisors who understand your business needs. Specialists in efficient, tailored, commercial solutions, not theoretical practice. Matters are resourced internally or via our network of trusted advisors.
- Your advisor can act as an integrated member of your business using an in-house email domain for communication. Alternatively, we can be your third party advisor for those tricky client/employee conversations.Ultimately, we are both.
- We are your first port of call for anything and everything legal and HR, even to assist with the selection of a traditional firm and associated costs negotiation.
Our services are designed to be flexible, below is an outline of how some of our clients have chosen to work with us.
- Lawyers with transactional and in-house operational experience working with Magic and Silver Circle firms as well as top class in-house teams.
- Immediate access to specialist lawyers providing answers, advice and sound-boarding on everyday and ad hoc queries, for example, short form NDA, contract enforcement, employment and HR issues.
- Dedicated transaction specialists can be seconded to your team to manage complex matters, handle external advisors and ensure deal execution, so you can focus on running your business.
- HR advisors with extensive corporate experience working with organisations ranging in size from FTSE listed to high-growth early stage businesses.
- Your HR advisor can provide advice on sourcing, hiring, managing and exiting the largest cost in most businesses – talent.
- Full suite of HR services available providing policies, procedures, contracts, compensation structures and team communications.
Does your business need competent, experienced, professional support?
Contact us on (0207) 118 2712 or fill out the form below.
Meet our Founder, Bill Cogan.
Operating in family businesses from an early age, Bill has always viewed legal advice as a technical skill to assist (not participate) in decision making. He understands first-hand the work involved to build companies and has personal interests in a number of high growth ventures, in which he invests and advises on fundraising, strategy and legal matters.
Bill is a dual qualified lawyer as a Solicitor of England & Wales and Attorney-at-law of the State of New York. He completed his LLM at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law following an undergraduate at University College Dublin where he obtained a Bachelor of Business Law. He is a speaker at entrepreneurial programmes in London run by London & Partners, Imperial College and Enterprise Ireland.
Working within and alongside our clients’ teams brings a consistency and understanding of their working culture and internal operations.
Our lawyers and advisors have extensive inhouse experience both as employees and secondees to companies throughout their careers.
We believe that legal advice should provide a solutions, quickly and efficiently. Our focus is on aligning outcomes with commercial intentions.
Seven Legal is a trading name of Bualabos Ltd registered in the United Kingdom under company no. 11273179. We are a legal consultancy and are not authorised or regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our registered office address is Elite House 155 Main Road, Biggin Hill, Westerham, England, TN16 3JP and we operate from Central Working Victoria.